DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
CYPRESS CIVIL is an established and successful civil engineering firm that focuses on commercial and residential site development design that is looking for a Director of Engineering to add to the team in our Tucson office. At CYPRESS, you will not be a cog in the corporate machine but rather a valued member of the CYPRESS family.
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Professional Civil Engineer license in the State of Arizona.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in commercial and residential land development engineering and project management.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience supervising engineering design personnel.
- Must be familiar with local codes and the development processes for the various jurisdictions of the Tucson Metro area.
- The primary duty of this position would be to lead the office civil design team of project coordinators, drafters, designers, EITs, and project managers from concept to project close out.
- Provide direction to staff on technical issues.
- Ensuring the staff members have the information and resources they need such that all projects move smoothly through the development process.
- Review and QC plans to ensure conformance with jurisdictional requirements, client expectations, and company best practices.
- Directly manage projects from time to time.
- Provide client management as needed to support the project managers and company Principal.
- Competitive pay with opportunities for profit sharing and equity stake in company.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance.
- Company sponsored retirement program with employer matching.
- PTO/Holiday pay.
- Modern office environment.