CYPRESS CIVIL is a successful and established civil engineering firm that specializes in commercial site development. We are looking to add a talented and hardworking EIT to the team in our Tucson office. At CYPRESS you will not be a cog in the corporate machine but rather a valued member of the CYPRESS family.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university and Engineer in Training (EIT) designation in the State of Arizona or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and general computer skills.
- Technical skills including hydrology, hydraulics, water/sewer design, and grading.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work efficiently on multiple, fast-paced, and dynamic tasks.
- Work hours Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Prepare written reports including due diligence, drainage, and water/sewer basis of design.
- Prepare grading and drainage plans based on jurisdictional requirements, standard engineering practices, and site constraints.
- Design water, sewer, and storm drain utilities based on local codes.
- Work closely with firm principals to manage the day-to-day operations of multiple projects.
- Extremely competitive pay with opportunities for upward mobility within a growing firm.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance.
- Company-sponsored retirement program with employer matching.
- PTO and Holiday pay.
- Modern office environment.