CYPRESS CIVIL is a successful and modern civil engineering firm that specializes in commercial site development. We are growing and are looking to add a talented and hardworking designer to the team in our Phoenix office. At CYPRESS you will not be a cog in the corporate machine but rather a valued member of the CYPRESS family.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university and Professional Engineer license in the State of Arizona.
- Must have strong background in land development with a primary focus on the design of commercial sites.
- Must have experience preparing and processing grading & drainage plans, utility plans, drainage reports, basis of design reports and SWPPP documents.
- Must be familiar with local codes and the development processes for the various jurisdiction of the Metro Phoenix area.
- Must be detail oriented and very well organized.
- Able to clearly communicate with clients and direct work of designers and CAD personnel.
- Work hours Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
- The primary duty of this position would be to maintain relationships with our clients (developers and architects) while ensuring the Project moves smoothly through the development process. This position would oversee the project from start to finish.
- Oversee designer and CAD staff to ensure technically accurate plans and on time deliverables.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Extremely competitive pay with opportunities for profit sharing and upward mobility within a growing firm.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance.
- Company sponored retirement with employer matching.
- PTO and Holiday pay.
- Modern office environment.