SURVEY PROJECT MANAGER
CYPRESS CIVIL is a is growing our survey department and is looking for an experienced project manager to add to the team. At CYPRESS you will not be a cog in the corporate machine but rather a valued member of the CYPRESS family.
- Minimum five (5) years of survey field and/or office experience.
- Arizona Registered Professional Land Surveyor preferred but not required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and general computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with boundary survey, research, drafting, and mapping
- Manage the day-to-day operations of various survey projects including ALTA/Boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and construction staking.
- Prepare of ALTA surveys, plats, topographic maps, legal descriptions, exhibits, right-of-way plans, surface models, and contours from field data
- Provide direction to drafting staff
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and estimates
- Service as the point of contact for clients and internal design team members
- Competitive pay with opportunities for upward mobility within a growing firm.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance.
- Company-sponsored retirement program with employer matching.
- PTO and Holiday pay.